Not to worry – there are a couple of things we can do to make sure your order is delivered safe and sound. All you need to do is pop onto your Flavourly account and take a look at the Yodel tracking link.
Not going to be home at the time of delivery?
Our courier company Yodel has now launched a new service that will allow you to make the necessary changes to your delivery, in your own time (YAY!). With Yodels new service you can:
- Amend your delivery address to another, local address.
- Choose your preferred neighbour or convenient place to have your order delivered safely.
- Choose an alternative delivery day.
- Ask Yodel to deliver to the nearest Yodel depot so you can collect your order within 7 working days.
- You’re on holiday? No problem, you can ask Yodel to hold your order for up to 16 days before delivery.
If our courier attempted to deliver when you weren’t available:
Yodel will either leave your box with a neighbour, tuck it away in your safe place, or bring it back to the depot. If this happens, a card should be left at your address to fill you in on all the details. If your order is not delivered, Yodel will attempt to redeliver it the following day. After delivery is attempted three times, your parcel is delivered back to the depot where it can be collected within seven days.
We know that sometimes a bit of help from a real person goes a long way – so feel free to reach out to our customer support team through our contact form for some help with your delivery.